There will be a meeting of the BMFA Scotland Area committee on Wednesday 30th August at 7pm. The meeting will be held using Zoom.
All BMFA members in Scotland are entitled to attend and each BMFA Affiliated club is entitled to be represented by a club delegate who will carry the vote for the club during the meeting. Engagement with clubs is vital to enable the BMFA Scotland Area committee to better support you so please if at all possible send a delegate to the meeting.
To register for this meeting please click the link below.
- Apologies for absence
- Establish Voting Strength
- Correction and adoption of the minutes of the previous Area meeting
- Matters arising from the minutes of the previous Area meeting (available here)
- Discussion of any upcoming BMFA Board/Area Council agendas (Agendas will be circulated when available)
- Correspondence from officers
- Comments on any Officers Reports
- Discuss any proposals received from Area Committee members (clubs)
- Any other Business
- Date of next Meeting
Please note items of AOB must be submitted by 7pm Tuesday 29th August to firstname.lastname@example.org
After the business of the meeting has concluded there will be the opportunity for informal chat and discussion on any relevant subject and to exchange any ideas on how you would like to see the BMFA Scotland Area develop.
BMFA Scotland Area Officers
- Chairman – Sir Brian Donohoe
- Vice Chairman – Vacant
- Secretary – Andrew Twort
- Treasurer – Mark Christie
- Achievement Scheme Co-ordinator – Andy Pirie
- Area Delegate to BMFA – Iain Nicol
- Communications Officer & Webmaster – Kenneth Kennedy
- British Drone Flyers Representative – Graham Lawrie
- Competition Secretary – Malcolm Balfour
- Outreach Co-ordinator – Paul Furze
Kind Regards on behalf of Andrew Twort – BMFA Scotland Area Secretary